Cyprus Job Market
Founded in 1999, Deriv.com (formerly Binary.com) is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade on the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider.
A career at Deriv.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
As the Head of the Deriv.com Limassol office, you will use your expertise in the financial industry to build and lead a team of MetaTrader 5 professionals who are talented in developing MT5-related code, creating MT5 systems, and managing our global forex risk. You will also have the responsibility of recruiting and directing a team of payment operations specialists. By coordinating these individuals to the best of their potential, you will meet Deriv’s high standards and rise to the MT5 scalability challenge presented by the surge in our client base.
What you’ll do
- Be the inspiring leader that will help the Limassol office achieve sustained success.
- Recruit and retain the right talent to successfully meet the scalability challenges resulting from the popularity of our MT5 products and services.
- Form and lead a skilled team of payment operations specialists to analyse and expand payment systems for our target markets.
- Foster effective communication with other Deriv Group offices around the world.
- Establish trust and dialogue throughout the organisation to encourage teamwork and increase productivity.
- Provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
What you have
- A university degree in business, finance, management, or a related field
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience with different trading platforms such as MT4/MT5, cTrader, or any other trading platform
- Solid understanding of trading features such as execution, charting, indicators, and trading robots
- Mastery of financial assets offered for CFDs trading and cryptocurrencies exchanges
- Thorough familiarity with IT and marketing concepts
- Deep knowledge of relevant regulations and experience with industry regulators as well as external and internal audits
- Firm understanding of expense management and familiarity with payment applications
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
What’s good to have
- Working experience in the forex market
- Experience in dealing desks, execution methods, and risk management
What we’ll give you
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Productive work atmosphere
- Cooperation, support, and empowerment
- Career progression opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code
You can apply by clicking I’M INTERESTED on the link below:
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Forex
Deriv.com, is an established online trading service provider owned and operated by the Deriv Group (formerly Binary Group)…