Cyprus Job Market
Kanika Hotels has earned its reputation for over 45 years as a leader in concept design for the hospitality industry. A regular stream of awards recognizes Kanika’s achievements, which are all based on policies of investing in innovative infrastructure and talent development. We’ve come this far thanks to our team of professionals and we are always keen to welcome new members on our team.
Are you inspired by the opportunity to work on the career path of a colleague starting from selection and recruitment, to training and development and his/hers well being in general?
If so, here at KANIKA Hotels and Resorts we are offering an exciting opportunity to an HR Professional who is willing to be the champion of the team member’s morale, the Catalyst in the Talent development and the Protector of it’s people and procedures.
What we expect from you:
- To be actively involved in the KANIKA recruitment procedure.
- To identify all the potential recruitment sources, establish and maintain relationships with Hospitality schools, employment agencies, and recruitment sources
- To work on the process of team members recruitment from 3rd countries that require a working permit to work in Cyprus
- To daily monitor the company’s recruitment software, arrange interviews with possible candidates, provide the various tests and assessments that candidates undertake during the interview process
- To Organise and execute the Career Open days of the Hotel
- To ensure the proper execution of the approved training plan
- To take ownership of the staff Accommodation (searching and proposing of suitable apartments for staff housing) as well as the inspection of these apartments
- To assist all team members interested to enter the medical scheme, to complete their application and act as the liaison between them and the Insurance Company
- To be the champion of the company’s Recognition and Rewards System
- In close cooperation with the Head of the Human Talent, to implement programs to ensure staff security and safety and retention
- To ensure exit interviews are conducted as per the company’s policy
- To organize several events related to the staff welfare throughout the year.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in Human Resources or any related field
- Working experience of at least 2 years in Human Resources
- Good knowledge of the Cyprus Labour Law
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with a customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluency in both Greek and English languages
- EU Citizen or EU Work permit holder
Apply in confidence at:
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Τουρισμός – Ξενοδοχεία
KANIKA GROUP OF COMPANIES Kanika is a name that is synonymous with hotels, construction and development in Cyprus. A name that echoes five decades of operation and continuous growth…
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα, Πάφος, Αμμόχωστος
αναρτήθηκε πριν 2 ημέρες
αναρτήθηκε πριν 3 ημέρες