Our partner Bazaraki.com is the biggest marketplace in Cyprus, the leader in real estate, cars, and general classifieds. Every month more than 750,000 unique users view more than 45 million ad pages on Bazaraki.com. Their mission is to improve their services day after day, offering state of the art technologically & commercially marketplace services to Cyprus.
In their basic believe is that the people is the key driving force of the business. They strive daily to build a powerful team with people that share the same passion and enthusiasm for eCommerce and technology. The company is completely people oriented. All people work from home, comletely remotelyt and meet periodiclly to sustain their culture of trust.
They are growing fast and are currently on the look for an HR Business Partner to spin off further the commercial parts of the business
Mission: Partner with sales to lead the development of a coherent training and development plan that will support the sales targets. Analyse the training needs, and the market demands, create a bespoke growth plan that is comprised by classroom training, digital initiatives and a blend of coaching and mentoring. Record the outcomes analyse their impact to quality KPIs and the bottom line. Provide trainign to the personnel of the key accoutns on how to develop a better branding on the site, providing on the job treaining to the sales teams on the service and products that need to sell further. Be a key person in recruitment, selection, onboarding and appraisal of the salesforce. Work with the C level to pass the lines of a humane but winning culture. Use your sales and people experience to coach the team and developing a positive impact to the business culture.
To be successful you will need to be a self starter. Capable to be part of a team but work independently and under minimal supervision. You will need to be capabe to ting on an abstract level but make things concrete on delivery. You will need to be fast paced but patient with people. Capable to make yourself understood at all levels, make things simple, be very organied and hold superior communication and people skills.
- Work with the sales teams to see the growth objectives. Analyse the market and create a bespoke training and development plan. Provide a ballanced approach between classroom rtraining, coaching and mentoring initiatives
- Create material like presentations and videos for all products and services. Support the laucnch of new products and services with the design of taylor made training to drive client engagement
- Develop individual employee sales skills by implementing individual coaching plans and supporting the team leaders in their role as mentors. Host career coaching conversations in which our people are supported through their own personal development plan
- Improve training effectiveness by developing and conducting Role-Plays, Workshops, and other practical exercises to support the learning objectives and business needs.
- Prepare new employees by participating in the sales immersion program, conducting virtual and in-person training sessions, providing field coaching and assistance.
- Mentoring individual managers and employees on core concepts to improve performance
- Perform day to day project check-in and update to manage project delivery and quality
- Work with partners in identifying appropriate, new training approaches and taking a leadership role in internalizing the training and delivery of new approaches
- Be the lead person of recruitment and selection (Job and Role Descriptions, Advertising Testing, interviewing)
- Work with the Universities and other organisations to source sales tallent and create constant pipelines to the organisation
- Minimum of 2 years proven trainer experience
- Strong experience in sales. Proven knowlege of sales methodologies and sales process optimisation
- Previous HRBP in sales with an emphasis in L&D design and delivery
- Particular experience in selling digital products, ecommerce, advertising will be really appreciated
- Experience in training classroom or digital delivery to both employees and managers
- Excellent presentation, planning, organization, and implementation skills
- Fluent in Greek and English
Nice to have
- Experience in coaching
- Experience delivering a sales training curiculum
Skills and Competences
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong presentation and selling skills
- People skills, keeping the interest of the audience, working with alternative learnign styles
- Analytical Skills and attention to detail
- Fair Problem-solving
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
- Tendency to work in a fast-paced mode
- Capable to use stress in a productive way
- A very Competitive Salary
- Relocation package for overseaσ candidates and support in finding a proper house
- Work-related equipment
- 21 days paid annual leave
- This is not a sponsored job. Only EU residents will be progressed to the second level
- This is not an entry level job it requires substantial experience in sales, HR and training
- Τhe position is remote but it is based in Cyprus and it requires physical meetings with partners.
- Part of the job could be caried out via teleworking
Bazaraki is an equal opportunity employer. They look for applicants with diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law