Cyprus Job Market
AAATrade is looking for an HR Recruiting Officer to join the Human Recourses Department. As an HR Recruiting Officer, you will assist the Human Recourses Department in recruiting process.
- Assisting the overall recruiting process;
- Develop and update job descriptions;
- Attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc;
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions;
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications;
- Updating employees’ records;
- Providing general administration duties.
- At least 1-year experience in a similar position within the same industry;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Basic knowledge of HR functions.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills & performance;
- 22 days’ annual leave;
- Career development;
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere;
- Company’s group medical scheme, discount card scheme, sponsorship on work related trainings & professional examination;
- Comfortable office in the city center;
- Free complimentary lunch (happy Friday) & Happy hours;
- AAATrade’s Playground includes pool table, ping pong table and more.
If this role seems like the right fit for you, please submit your CV to . All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
This is a full-time position located at our office headquarters at 205 Arch. Makarios Ave, Victory House, 1st Floor, Block B, 3030, Limassol, Cyprus.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Forex
AAATrade is a regulated investment firm and liquidity provider authorized by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under number 244/14, offering investment and ancillary services, including…
αναρτήθηκε πριν 2 ημέρες