Overview of Libertex Group
Libertex is an international financial services group specializing in online trading and investment. It was founded as a brokerage firm in 1997 and has since grown into a diverse group of companies, brokers, dealers, educational and IT-development centers which allows the group to operate globally, target 27 countries and serve clients from 120 countries.
Through its proprietary mobile and online trading platforms, Libertex offers trading in Forex, crypto, stocks, CFDs, futures, funds and indices.
The company has received more than 100 international awards and recognitions including, most recently, being named “Best Trading Platform 2020” by World Finance Magazine and “Best FX Broker Europe 2020” by Forex Report.
The HR / Recruitment Manager for Europe will be primarily responsible for managing recruitment for the European operation, including the UK. In addition, the incumbent will manage all local HR issues covering the broad range from employee relations, compensation & benefits, learning & development – working closely with the relevant HR specialists in the global team.
What Will You Do?
- Manage end to end recruitment in Cyprus, the UK and remote workers in the European Union. Includes candidate selection, initial interviews, co-ordination of interview schedule and testing. Final selection and offer.
- With the Global Head of HR, negotiate and maintain effective recruitment agreements with external service providers, maintain a strong PSL
- Conduct effective on-boarding of all new hires in line with established processes. Ensure meaningful probation assessment and review processes and provide support to people managers on performance issues
- Support people managers with employee relations issues, providing subject matter expertise on any situations which may arise, in line labour law, best practice in the local market and company policy.
- Working closely with Finance and the local director, ensure accurate and timely delivery of payroll
- Regular review of salaries and make fact based recommendations to Global Head of HR and the Head of Europe for changes, both during annual review and offcycle.
- Working with the Learning & Development team in HQ, assess training needs and ensure effective allocation and delivery of online and classroom based development
- Nurture a positive working environment – ensuring employee benefits, facilities and work / life balance create a place where employees want to work
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks, office enhancements and benefits and organizing team building and office social activities
- Promote HR policies and programmes to create an efficient and conflict free workplace
Key Skills Required:
- 5+ years of HR experience with a focus on recruitment within financial services, particularly in the Forex and Crypto sectors
- Ability to build and effectively manage inter-personal relationships across all levels within the company
- Knowledge of EU and Cypriot labour law. Able to acted as trusted advisor to the Head of Europe and the Global Head of HR on EU employee relations matters
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Occasional travel to the UK and Montenegro when required (post COVID)
- English Language skills to level IELTS 6 / CEFR B2
- Possess the right to live and work in the EU
Additional Skills Preferred:
- Educated to Bachelors’ degree level or equivalent
- CIPD Level 5 and above
- Knowledge of HRIS systems and the ability to extract and interpret HR metrics for people managers
- Experience of Workable or other ATS systems
- Experience of working in remote teams
- Fluent / Native Greek language skills would be advantageous
- Solid Microsoft Office and/ or Google Suite knowledge
- Work in a dynamic and fast-paced international company
- Beautiful European destination in Limassol, Cyprus, with state of the art offices
- Public holidays + 21 working days of annual leave
- A comprehensive EU wide medical insurance plan covering you and your immediate family members
- Fun and friendly professional environment
- Use of leading technologies and modern business practices
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Rapidly expanding global footprint