BDSwiss is one of Europe’s leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills and is 100% committed to our goals.
We are at an exciting stage as we expand into new markets and develop innovative Fintech products, hence we are looking for an experienced I.T Product Manager to join our high-caliber I.T Team in our Nicosia or Limassol Offices.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Assist with the development of product plan and positioning strategies
- Work closely with the development team to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Use A/B testing, multi-variate testing and related tools
- Manage all aspects of the projects including analysis, budgeting, planning, designing, building, testing, go live coordination and transition to support.
- Deep knowledge of Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence), Figma (as well as UX/UI principles)
- Google Analytics and BigQuery and general Analytics skills are an advantage.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
- Flexible Working Hours
- Ability to work in our Limassol or Nicosia offices
- Competitive remuneration package based on candidate’s experience and skill
- Discretionary performance-based bonus
- Participation in the Company’s Group Medical Scheme
- Participation in the Company’s Discount Scheme
- Sponsorship on work-related training and professional examinations
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.