CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and expanding International Information Technology company with offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit an In-House Lawyer to join their team. The successful applicant will possess a minimum of 3+ years of relevant legal experience as described below, of which a least 1+ years’ experience must be in the ‘area’ of Intellectual Property law. Fluency in Russian and English.
- Preparation and revision of corporate and other legal documentation of the Group.
- Support of legal verification of documents.
- Reviewing and drafting of various agreements and contracts.
- Maintaining the legal files of the Company.
- Updating the Company’s GDPR policies and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with rules and regulations and guiding managers on different legal aspects of the Company’s business activity.
- Negotiation of deals and attending Company meetings.
- Representing the Company in legal proceedings, administrative boards, meetings etc.
- Research, anticipate and guard Company against legal risks.
- Other specific tasks assigned by the Management of the Company.
- Master’s degree with a specialization in Commercial and Company Law.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of work at legal position, preferably with an international Company.
- At least 1 years’ experience of work in the area of Intellectual Property law is essential.
- Fluency in Russian and English.
- Strong legal writing and contracts drafting skills.
- Attention to details.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Russian-speaking Inhouse Lawyer (VAC-A20594M)StafffMatters Recruitment Specialists
- Real Estate LawyerCyprus Job Market
- Corporate Administrator (Russian-Speaking)CareerFinders
- Senior Regulatory Compliance OfficerStaffMatters Recruitment
- Russian Speaking Relationship ManagerGRS Recruitment
- Trainee ConsultantsLimassol
- Russian/Ukrainian Head of Back Office (VAC-A20585T)StafffMatters Recruitment Specialists
- Head of LegalStaffMatters Recruitment
- Russian speaking Relationship ManagerGolden Careers
- In-House Lawyer/Assistant Manager (Dual Role)Cyprus Job Market
- Russian-speaking Inhouse LawyerStaffMatters Recruitment
- Regulatory Compliance AssociateStaffMatters Recruitment
- Senior Advisor - Deal Advisory Department - NicosiaCyprus Job Market
- Compliance AssociateStaffMatters Recruitment
- Administative AssistantCyprus Job Market
- Russian Speaking Account Manager: Nicosia, CyprusCyprus Job Market
- Full Stack DeveloperNCR Corporation