Cyprus Job Market
ICAP Recruitment Solutions, on behalf of its client, one of the leading Financial Institutions in Cyprus, is seeking for an Infrastructure Architect to join the Enterprise Architecture Department in Nicosia.
Infrastructure Architect (Ref. 5098/IA/RS/CY)
The Infrastructure Architect will assist in the creation of new possibilities, as well as the development and maintenance of modern architecture blueprints and principles for the application portfolio, aiming to help the company achieve its digital transformation. Ultimately, this role involves demonstrating thought leadership across the spectrum of modern applications development, architecture frameworks, agile methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Understand the overall infrastructure estate, application portfolio, IT and business priorities to design application architectures and solutions
- Design conceptual, logical and physical infrastructure viewpoints aligned with target technical direction to support business needs
- Define the Infrastructure Domain, including the computing hardware systems required to support the business
- Direct low-level technical designers in the definition of operating systems, configurations, network and device-to-device interfaces, as well as selected peripherals.
- Act as key specialist advisor to Enterprise Architect, feeding into the maintenance of an as-is and target architecture with associated technology roadmap, and identify capability gaps
- Educate the business on updated technical standards and designs that have to be adhered to
- Support Business Partners / Project Managers / Sourcing Managers to deliver:
- Fully costed technical designs for new IT systems
- Business cases and tender documentation for new initiatives
- Recommend and deliver new or improved IT solutions, services and processes, taking account impact of risk.
- Advise on and approve responses/courses of action to resolve complex problems and issues
- Assess the ongoing viability of IT solutions, services, programmes and strategies and their long-term impact
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in Engineering, Information Technology or in a related field
- At least 4 years of professional experience in a technology architecture domain
- Experience using architecture frameworks
- Experience in midsize to large scale corporate/enterprise environments
- Project Management experience in small to medium projects
- Demonstrate deep technical design and implementation knowledge of current solutions
- Ability to assess vendor or 3rd party application architectures, solutions and platforms
- In-depth understanding of key architecture concepts including integration, open systems, SOA, security, cloud computing and modern data estate
- In-depth understanding and knowledge of modern Mobile and Web development
- Demonstrated experience in modern application implementation technologies, middleware technologies, relational and non-relational databases
- Demonstrated interest in current and potential industry changes, developments and trends (e.g. Cloud technologies, DevOps)
- Fluency in Greek an English, both verbal and written
Interested candidates should apply through the following link:
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας
ICAP People & Employment Solutions is the largest HR Services Provider in Greece and has recently expanded operations to Cyprus…