Cyprus Job Market
Principal Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Prospect sophisticated, high volume institutional FX and CFD customers, targeting macro hedge funds, tier II and tier III banks, asset managers, family offices, and retail brokers. Subsequently, design and deliver product demonstrations;
- Analyse trade data of prospects and clients alike, certainly to include fill ratios, latency times, spread analysis, and more;
- Qualify customers into appropriate channels within FXCM’s technology suite as well as across FXCM’s various liquidity solutions;
- Enhance relations across customer network so as to increase percentage of trading volumes;
- Produce results, primarily in the Key Performing Indicators of gross trading volume and net revenues across accounts. Manage a lengthy sales cycle while coordinating with several internal departments as well as external stakeholders;
- Learn and Maintain mastery knowledge in an ever-changing market, including but not limited to regulatory conditions, internal product enhancements, and competition in the field of liquidity, technology, and settlement. Remain informed and develop an in-depth understanding of FXCM’s products and liquidity, customer needs and industry trends.
Critical Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Ability to build a book of business in the very short term;
- Efficient in key areas of institutional FX such FIX Protocol, connectivity, aggregation technology, Order Matching Systems (OMS) and settlement;
- Articulate: Must be able to discuss and explain technical concepts and needs to a broad audience with diverse levels of understanding;
- Organized: Must be able to juggle competing needs through a complex sales cycle;
- Adept problem solver: A creative problem solver with the ability to think through solutions and overcome obstacles;
- Independent: A self-learner who is able to learn about the needs of the client, new products and industry trends;
- An excellent networker with the ability to expand the circle of influence and effectively mine for leads;
- Previous experience managing sophisticated and high volume institutional clients;
- Sound previous sales experience within the financial markets;
- Well-versed in working with institutional clients in the financial market;
- Experience selling or supporting institutional clients using e-trading tools i.e. platforms, research, oms etc.;
- Existing network or prospects that would be well suited to FXCM products.
- Must meet the Fitness and Propriety Requirements as prescribed by the CYSEC.
Kindly apply here:
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Forex