Exinity Group is a new global wealth management organisation with an ambitious mission to create a new generation of empowered investors and traders. The Group is home to its various retail businesses including Alpari International, FXTM and a soon new retail offering under the Exinity name. We’re meeting the needs of aspirational young adults who want secure access to both cash based and leveraged investment products, with innovative solutions.
Our global network of offices and regulations spans Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Latin America, and we have already attracted over 3 million clients across 180 countries. We have offices in Cyprus, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the City of London.
At Exinity, we believe in the freedom to succeed. It’s not just a promise we make to our clients and partners, but to our people too. We encourage our people to learn from each other, to exchange information and best practices in an open-minded environment, and to advance by building up their skills and responsibilities. We do this in order to create prosperity for our customers, our brands, and our people.
We are looking for people who are passionate about making a strong contribution to Exinity Group’s growth to join our team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct independent reviews, assessments and audits on all the facets of the company’s operations.
- The scope of work will include but it is not limited to financial, operational, dealing, compliance and IT areas.
- More specifically
- Profitability assessments.
- Risk assessments.
- Dealing based projects.
- Business analysis.
- Fraud investigations.
- A newly qualified accountant with experience from a top tier audit firm (2-4 years’ experience). Strong analytical/ numerical skills must be accompanied with strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work with all departments within the company. Candidate will work on a wide variety of tasks and projects as well as ad hoc requests.
- Technical Knowledge & Qualifications
- ACA/ACCA certificate will be considered an advantage.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working with investment firms and more specifically the Forex industry will be considered an advantage.
- Professional experience working as an internal/external auditor.
- Strong analytical skills and numerical skills
- Ability to work with all departments of the organization.
- Ability to swiftly assimilate new information and concepts
- Ability to prioritize effectively.
- Ability to identify business issues as well as audit issues.
- Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment and working to strict deadlines
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance.