- Assist with development and implementation of various instruments and schemes with appropriate analysis of impact on financial statements, NAV, tax aspects of funds or holding companies.
- Take care of the operations with issuance of structure notes, shares, bonds, derivatives and other financial instruments and their proper accounting for the funds and holding companies and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers.
- Prepare the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, manage audit projects and review other fund related reports.
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administrative tasks.
- Advise the team on process changes needed to ensure compliance with any new standards.
- Lead working relationships with auditors and fund administrators to make changes to financial reports and ensure they accurately depict funds’ performance.
- Review balance sheets, income statements, statements of cash flows and statements of shareholders equity for the funds and holding companies to ensure reported numbers are reconciled.
- Ensure that funds’ performance and transactions are in full compliance with regard to regulatory requirements and legislation of European jurisdictions (Cyprus, Luxembourg, and Isle of Man).
- This position requires the ability to think broadly and to consider a wide range of internal and external factors when solving problems; attention to details, excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge in financial services/asset management industry either directly or through practice.
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- Experience of funds’ administration or funds’ audit would be highly advantageous.
- Audit experience of large companies, multinational entities and complex financial instruments.
- Experienced accountant with strong knowledge of IFRS.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements related to funds industry.
- Attention to details, hands-on approach and strong problem solving attitude.
- Strong communicator, good reports’ writing skills.
- Fluency in Russian & English (Written & Spoken) is a must.
- Non-EU candidates are welcome to apply as Visa can be arranged.