Website Cyprus Job Market
- Daily portfolio monitoring.
- Periodical client and management reporting.
- Securities trading (Cash Fixed Income, Cash Equities).
- Portfolios reconciliation within internal systems.
- Constant investment analysis and idea generation (Bonds, Equities, incl. PE/VC analysis).
- Communication with fund Administrators, brokers and other counterparties.
- Assisting internal compliance and auditors.
- Educated to degree level in Finance, Economics or related field.
- Investment analysis experience, especially in ‘area’ of fixed income.
- Russian and English language (advanced). Greek language skills will be considered an advantage;
- CySEC Advanced certification is highly desirable and will be considered a significant competitive advantage.
- Strong Excel knowledge.
- Bloomberg terminal usage experience is a plus.
- CFA Program designation or candidacy is a plus.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας
With offices in Nicosia and Limassol, CareerFinders was founded by two recruitment professionals with extensive industry experience both in Cyprus and Internationally…