Date: Dec 20, 2019 City: Limassol, 02, CY Company: Amdocs, Inc. Job ID: 82568 Required Travel :Minimal Managerial – No Who are we? If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day. In one sentence As part of the Global Invoicing Team, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate creation, processing and payment of global Customer Invoices. What will your job look like?
- You will be responsible for billing Amdocs’s customers & tracking collection.
- You will be play a key role in the Bill to Cash cycle, as you will be the focal point of collection for all internal/external stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for reviewing and validating external audit invoices, ensuring compliance with all the procedures, and to take necessary action to prevent team processing errors.
- You will ensure that the standard operating procedures and policy documents are followed in order to achieve compliance with processes and adherence to the Amdocs code of ethics.
- You will be working with internal & external customers on cases that are unresolved or open, take action to bring them to closure, support system UAT managers, and provide feedback on needed improvements.
- You will provide documentation to all external and internal audit processes.
All you need is…
- A university degree in Economics or equivalent.
- Proven experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Reconciliation, General Ledger departments.
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with SAP will be an advantage.
- Fluency in English.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate curiosity and the willingness to learn.
- Strong team player with the ability to collaborate and to work across team boundaries, strong communication skills and service oriented.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure.
Why you will love this job:
- You will have the opportunity to drive the accountability of all actions related supplier, employee, customer setup, and change/update requests.
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.
Job ID: 85405 Required Travel :Minimal Managerial – No Who are we? If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we ar…
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and execution of the digital marketing plans of our organization in order to enrich t…
Responsibilities: Recruitment Screen resumes and providing first telephone interviews with candidates Selecting proper profiles for existing positions (technical and sales po…