Cyprus Job Market
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a market-leading and rapidly expanding technology-driven provider of eMoney, Payments and Identity Verification solutions to clients across the globe, we are seeking to recruit an iOS Developer to join their team. The successful applicant will possess proven, demonstrable experience as an app developer.
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and optimisation of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C and Swift
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools like Git.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Proven experience with app store submission requirements
- Portfolio of existing apps.
- Experience with fin-tech apps desired but not required.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας
With offices in Nicosia and Limassol, CareerFinders was founded by two recruitment professionals with extensive industry experience both in Cyprus and Internationally…
Κύπρος, Κύπρος (Λεμεσός)