Cyprus Job Market
IT Helpdesk Support Officer
Who we are?
We are a public company with more than 10,500 shareholders, and an enterprise value in excess of $1Bn. As an independent card acquirer and e-money institution, our mission is to deliver services that make the onboarding and payment journey a better experience for both our merchants and their customers, incorporating transparency and security.
We pride ourselves in the security standards we keep for our customers’ safety and privacy. We adhere to the most stringent security methods to ensure information is secured to the highest of standards at all times, as well as make sure we adhere to ‘privacy by design’ principles for the data protection of your business and that of your customers
Who we are looking for:
An enthusiastic person that wants to help others solve their day to day IT issues. We are seeking candidates who bring enthusiasm and are hands on approach to help-desk matters.
You will assist other team members with their day to day IT issues, including computer configuration, network access, ordering/arranging repair of monitors, keyboards, track pads, A/V equipment, cable/wireless setups, and keeping racks and equipment rooms tidy.
You will also assist our IT Security team with basic systems administration.
- Previous experience in IT helpdesk, or computer / electronic repair, basic system admin is required.
- You must be able to display solid knowledge of setting up Apple MacOS and Windows machines into network environments, and demonstrate understanding of key TCP/IP concepts.
- Formal IT qualifications are desirable but not required. Preferred qualifications are at the VET rather than University level, with a “hands-on” approach.
- If the successful candidate has an aptitude towards Linux, then in-house training will be provided towards DevSecOps or DevOps roles.
- Competitive Salary
- Private health insurance plan participation
- Performance Bonus, including mix of cash and share-based scheme of company stock for outstanding performers.
How to Apply:
Apply to with a full copy of your CV quoting “IT Helpdesk Support Officer”.
Furthermore, samples of your portfolio will be highly appreciated.
Right to Work:
You must have the right to legally reside and work in the Republic of Cyprus or be an EU citizen.
Employment is subject to a National Police check.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Τράπεζες / Χρηματοπιστωτικά Ιδρύματα