Our client a well-established group of companies operating in the Retail Industry in Cyprus and overseas is looking to enrich its management team with an IT professional who shall head the IT function.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
The job holder’s main responsibilities will be to Head the Group’s IT department ensuring the smooth operation of the Group through high level Technological support to clients and internal users. More specifically managing a team of two team members the right candidate will be responsible to proactively identify the groups technological needs and initiate the proper actions to support the Group’s efficient operation and Growth providing technology services to 6 companies, 38 locations, 120 POS, 80 Backoffice Users. Furthermore, the right candidate will be actively involved in the on-going project of process reengineering assisting the departments to upgrade their processes and enhance their productivity through technology. In addition, the right candidate will ensure that all required information security policies and procedures are in place and are well implemented. Finally the right candidate will also have the Project Manager role being responsible of all new Technology Projects, ensuring that all deliverables are submitted on time and within budget by his/her team or external services providers.
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering, MIS or any other relevant field
- At least 8 years of working experience conducting similar in group of companies of similar complexity and structure
- Very good technical knowledge of VMware, Windows Severs, Windows PCs, Managed printing, Cloud based services, T&A system, Veritas backup, Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics NAV13, LS Retail POS,
- Very good organization and coordination skills
- Very good People Management skills
- Very strong Business Acumen
If you are interested you may apply at:
ÎÎÎÎÎÎ£ ÎÎ ÎÎ£Î§ÎÎÎÎ£ÎÎ£: ÎÎ· Î´Î¹Î±Î¸ÎÏÎ¹Î¼Î¿
Human Asset Ltd is an Advisory Service Provider specializing in the field of Business Performance through Human Resource and Learning and Development management Optimized Solutions…
Î ÎÎ¡ÎÎÎÎÎÎ£ ÎÎÎ¥ÎÎÎÎÎ£