Cyprus Job Market
MUFG Investor Services FinTech is looking for an IT Manager to join our team in Limassol. This role will ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of local, cloud-based and Internet accessible systems and services that support the core business functions of this global group. This is a role within this group and will be expanding and refining the responsibilities over time.
- Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Monitor daily operations, audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Administration of enterprise applications such as Office-365, G-suite, Zendesk and Jira
- Ensure and maintain appropriate security systems in accordance to applicable regulations and commercially reasonable industry standards and practices so as to protect adequately client data from theft, unauthorised disclosure and unauthorised access
- Responsible for oversight of the procurement of supplies and maintenance of inventory of all equipment and software licenses.
- Responsible for ensuring up to date IT policies and procedures
- Ownership of the BCP including the arrangement of tests, recording of results in a professional/standardised manner and communicate the results/reports to various stakeholders
- Incident management in accordance to the BCP
- Provide providing user support and training including security training in accordance to the BCP
- Ensure software licensing laws are followed
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Good understanding/perception of IT risks so as to proactively manage risks and mitigate/minimise the possibility of any adverse effects on the organization
- Ability to manage personnel
- Remains up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices.
- Knowledge and experience with MS Technologies, Office 365 and Gmail Business.
- Knowledge and experience with the Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence etc.)
- Highly ethical, trustworthy, reliable, discreet individual, who is willing to work in a challenging work environment.
- Ability to work proactively on-own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated with leadership skills
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Dynamic, results oriented individual, operating with speed and accuracy
- Organisational skills with attention to detail
Please apply through:
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those under consideration will be contacted. All information provided will be treated confidentially!
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Τράπεζες / Χρηματοπιστωτικά Ιδρύματα