Cyprus Job Market
We are seeking a motivated professional to join our team as an IT Officer. The successful candidate will provide efficient and effective IT support by monitoring and maintaining computer systems, installing and configuring hardware and software, and solving technical problems.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks, schedule and perform system maintenance updates and upgrades, when required
- Document, prioritise and provide support to users by responding to requests and incidents
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Contribute to future planning with the purpose of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of IT systems and services
- Provide IT training to users, when required
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software issues
Applications are invited from candidates who have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Engineering
- Good knowledge of Windows 10, Windows Server, Cisco WebEx, Microsoft Office 365
- Excellent command of the English and Greek languages, both oral and written
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Previous experience of work in IT support would be an advantage
- Previous experience in supporting instructors and users in online teaching and learning activities would be an advantage
- Certification in Microsoft or Cisco would be an advantage
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter addressing your suitability for the post, in English, to by Friday 10th of April, 2020.
Please indicate that you are applying for the IT Officer position in the subject line of your email.
Only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Εκπαιδευτικά Κέντρα / Φροντιστήρια