Cyprus Job Market
- High Growth Fin-Tech Company
- Ability to progress and develop within the organization
- Thrive in a fast-paced, client-focused environment
Are you an IT Professional who is passionate about IT Security?
This is a great opportunity to join a Fin-Tech company that is expanding!
The company has offices around Europe and are currently searching for their next IT Security Engineer to join their growing team.
As a Cybersecurity Engineer, you will collaborate closely with the entire IT department while focusing on providing design, implementation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of network and network security solutions.
Reporting directly to the Infrastructure Manager, you will be planning and implementing security measures to protect infrastructure and ensure compliance.
Role / opportunity:
- Planning and monitoring the security arrangements for the protection of the network systems
- Maintaining switches and servers
- Maintaining firewalls, virtual private networks, web protocols, and email security
- Analyzing customer needs and solving security issues
Skills / experience:
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Firewalls
- Preferably certified: Cisco/ Microsoft/ VMware/ Checkpoint
Salary / Remuneration:
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Private health insurance + pension
- Work/life balance & sponsored certifications
For more information, contact Maria Maslari confidentially on +35725030229 or email your CV
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας
We’re Cyprus’s premier IT recruitment consultancy, whether you’re looking for your next job opportunity or new talent for your organisation…