Website Cyprus Job Market
- Maintenance and development of IT infrastructure of the office.
- Ensuring continuous work of office and operational problem solving.
- Support server, network infrastructure, communication channels.
- Technical support of users.
- Organization and maintenance of the monitoring system network and server infrastructure, communication channels.
- Monitoring of IT infrastructure.
- Settle disputes with providers on controversial issues.
- Planning and organization of procurement of it equipment/components.
- Notification about the emergency situations and where possible, eliminate accidents.
- The tasks of the organization audio conference connection, video conference connection.
- 2 years of relevant work experience (network administrator, IT support, system administrator etc.).
- University diploma (Information Technology, Computer Science or related field).
- Language proficiency (English and Russian, Greek is a plus).
- Multi task, quick learning, being able to prioritize work, detailed, proven problem solving skills.
- Citizenship: CY or European Union.
Employment conditions: Full time job
Working hours: 9.00-18.00
- Medical insurance for the employee
- Paid annual holiday leave 21 working days
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Τράπεζες / Χρηματοπιστωτικά Ιδρύματα
Alfa Capital Markets Ltd (“ACM” or “the Company”) is a Cyprus investment firm regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“the Commission” or “CySEC”) under license number CIF387/20…