Cyprus Job Market
Themis Portfolio Management Ltd, a specialized servicer of non-performing loans, is currently seeking to recruit an IT Support Officer in Nicosia.
- Provide 1st/2nd level IT Support to the employees of the organization.
- Serve as the first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Responsible for Asset Management: inventorying, registering, tracking of assets (physical/digital), and performing periodic verifications of inventory across the organization.
- Provide Application support to internal users (Qualco).
- Maintain the IT Helpdesk, raise/resolve tickets, escalation to 3rd parties. Provides IT support for desktops, printers, peripherals, telephone systems, and mobile devices.
- Deal with all types of customer enquiries via face to face, email, ticketing system and remote over the phone
- Prepare workstations (hardware/software), telephony devices and other equipment for users
- Responsible for the organizing, maintenance and upkeeping of IT offices and storage rooms
- Manage and administer IT equipment including peripherals
- Resolve IT application-related incidents, service requests and problems in a timely and efficient manner in line with Business requirements.
- Holder of relevant bachelor’s degree would be preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Hands on experience with Office 365 (Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive)
- Solid understanding of Microsoft operating systems and the suite of Microsoft Office applications, mobile devices running Android and iOS and computer networking.
- Microsoft certification would be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of AD, DNS, DHCP concepts
- Knowledge of network switching and concepts
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Team player mentality is a must
- Fluency in Greek and English language
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on skills and experience.
Interested applicants should forward their CV at indicating the job title in the subject line.
Job applications are thoroughly screened, and only successful candidates will be contacted.
Themis’ services reflect a highly sensitive nature due to the information being accessed and used. Our policies dictate that no job offers can be made to individuals who have credit facilities in arrears which Themis Portfolio Management Ltd owns, at the time of entering an employment contract with Themis. Please be advised therefore that if we reach the stage of making an offer to you, we shall ask you to confirm that you don’t have any credit facilities in arrears with us and to provide your national identification (ID) number for Themis to conduct a search in its portfolio regarding the existence of any such credit facilities in arrears. Please observe that this shall require your explicit consent”
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα, Πάφος
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Τράπεζες / Χρηματοπιστωτικά Ιδρύματα
- Administration & Disbursement (DA) OfficerCyprus Job Market
- AccountantCyprus Job Market
- DealerCyprus Job Market
- Data AnalystStaffMatters Recruitment
- Ηλεκτρολόγος Οχημάτων / Vehicle ElectricianLarnaca
- Compliance & AML OfficerCyprus Job Market
- High School Leavers Scheme, Nicosia & LimassolPwC
- AccountantCyprus Job Market
- Senior Advisor - Deal Advisory Department - NicosiaCyprus Job Market
- Regulatory Reporting Officer – Russian-speakingStaffMatters Recruitment
- Fee and Liquidity Analyst (Intern)Nicosia
- Payment AnalystExness