Brief Description: IT Support Specialist monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs and configures hardware and software, and solves technical problems. List duties
- Perform basic systems administration tasks, maintenance, and engineering in multiple server environments (Microsoft/Linux/AWS).
- Perform processes to ensure the stability, capacity and performance of associated services.
- Manage and execute the installation and maintenance of system software such as operating systems, data management products, office automation products and other utility software.
- Provide IT support and consultancy to our internal staff.
- Perform technical evaluations, analysis and troubleshooting for all supported desktop/servers in response to help desk tickets including, failures and full systems outages.
- Review and monitor event logs and user access logs provide routine system updates.
- Patch systems.
- Strong dedication to provide quality customer service.
- Hands on experience with networking and system administration.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a IT Support/Engineer.
- Knowledge of storage systems (SAN, NAS, RAID Array, etc.).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 and Active Directory, including expertise in system installation, configuration, troubleshooting, performance tuning, preventative maintenance, capacity planning, monitoring, and security procedures.
- Understanding of Information Security.
- Working knowledge of Corporate, Industry, Professional Standards, e.g., ITIL, ISO standards and Agile methodology.
- Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills.
- Windows Scripting (VBS, PowerShell)
- ITIL v3 certification
- Familiarity with ISO 27k, PCI DSS
Remuneration Benefits:The company offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience. If you are interested and believe that you are the right candidate for this position, please send your CV to mentioning in the subject of the email the position you are applying for 6th of September 2019. Λευκωσία ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Πληροφορική Established in 1999, Com Tec Co is an international technology group leveraging the expertise of its IT services & technology companies to help leading Global 500 organizations with some of their… ΠΑΡΟΜΟΙΕΣ ΔΟΥΛΕΙΕΣ Λευκωσία αναρτήθηκε χθές Λεμεσός αναρτήθηκε χθές Λευκωσία αναρτήθηκε χθές
Our client is a very well established R&D company specialising in software and electronics telecommunication related applications and services. We are seeking to recruit an exper…
A leading IT company in Nicosia is seeking to recruit a skilled ERP Developer with 1 to 2 years of work experience in Microsoft Technologies specifically in MS Dynamics NAV develop…
Our client, an international specialist asset manager and loan servicer seeks to employ a Senior IT Business Analyst to join their growing team. We are looking for a professional w…