- Handle client profile registrations, translations and document checking for clients who wish to open an account
- Use an inhouse developed back office systems, provide front-line customer support for relevant interaction with clients covering e-mail/ticketing system and chat service
- Perform, deliver and contribute to a variety of onboarding procedures as and when required
- Proficiency in English to a business level and Native Japanese
- Proficiency to use office related software, Microsoft office (word, Excel, outlook etc.)
- Proficiency to use personal computers (chat software, ticketing system), basic knowledge of HTML etc.
- Good understanding of foreign exchange, derivatives, margin FX, index & precious metals, Brokerage industry services and trading Platform are strongly preferred
- Awareness of Operational Risk & Compliance landscape, as it relates to the industry is preferable
- 13th Salary
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to George Kimonos at the following email address [email protected] or contact me by phone +357 25 342720 quoting the above reference number.