City: Limassol, 02, CY
Company: Amdocs, Inc.
Job ID: 71041
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Amdocs Revenue Guard Competency is looking for Java Back-End Developer to join its R&D team. The Revenue Guard R&D team is developing Revenue Assurance and Fraud products
If you are passionate about software development, believe in team spirit, innovative thinker, likes challenges and looking to make an impact, your place is with us!
What will your job look like?
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code for Revenue Guard’s Java Based products.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Your will contribute to the team by continuously seeking and implementing improvements from various angles – technically, quality, processes, socially
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in writing software code in Java Back-End/J2EE
- Experience with Relational Databases
- 2-3 years of knowledge in Unix/Linux
- Good knowledge in Object Oriented Design and development
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Stong team working attitude
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies