Cyprus Job Market
- Maintaining records of financial transactions.
- Receiving, checking and posting payable invoices.
- Communicating with suppliers, vendors, and banks
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Prepare VAT return.
- Perform Bank Reconciliation.
- Assisting on preparation of group cash flow statement.
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing.
- At least 1-year experience as an Accountant.
- Must be able to perform data input activities quickly and accurately.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Fluent in both oral and written English and Greek. Any other languages would be advantageous.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting.
- Knowledge of SAP Business One will be considered a big advantage.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV, along with any covering letter, to
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Ναυτιλιακές Εταιρείες