CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a long-established and highly respected company operating in the Online Gaming & Gambling Industries, we are seeking to recruit a Junior Accountant to join their expanding team in Limassol. The successful will be a holder of a relevant LCCI accounting qualification and possess a minimum of 1+ years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients.
- Bank reconciliations and arranging payments for invoices.
- Undertaking financial administration.
- Monitoring financial transactions.
- Bookkeeping entries in the Accounting Software.
- Full cycle of preparing accounts, reports, budgets.
- Stay in line with the policies and procedures.
- University graduate in Accounting or related field will be considered as an advantage.
- At least 1-3 years of experience.
- LCCI qualification is essential.
- Fluency in English language at a professional level.
- Ability to multi-task, self-manage their workload and work under pressure.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Package.
- Experience with SAP is an advantage.
- Strives to meet targets and deadlines.
- Punctual, attention to detail and consistent.