Our client, a Limassol based investment company/family office, is looking to recruit for an intelligent, enthusiastic and hard-working candidate to fulfill the position of Junior Accountant, Russian Speaking. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Daily bookkeeping and maintenance of accurate and complete accounting records;
· Accounts receivable / payable reconciliations;
· Bank reconciliations;
· Assist senior accountant in other accounting tasks;
· Assistance with ad-hoc financial related requests by the management. CANDIDATE PROFILE
· University degree in Accounting/Finance or related field;
· 1-2 years’ experience as a junior accountant;
· Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices;
· Knowledge of accounting for the transactions with various types of financial instruments and foreign exchange;
· Knowledge of E-Soft Accounting System is an advantage;
· Fluent in Russian and English;
· Excellent organization skills and great attention to detail.
Our client offers a highly competitive salary, performance related bonus, substantial excellent benefits and excellent career prospects for the right candidate.
Please forward your CV/Application to [email protected]
or call us on 7777 7045 for more details on how to apply.
JOB DESCRIPTION Ref#NK919878 An established and dynamic investment management company based in Limassol, our Client is growing a steady team and is now looking to hire a Russia…
This Investment Company (an in-house administrator for the corporate department, only for companies of their group) in Limassol is looking for an Accountant Assistant with good Rus…
Our client is an established Corporate Services provider. We are seeking to recruit a Junior Accountant to join their team. Job Description Recording of Bookkeeping transacti…