We are currently looking to recruit a Junior Accountant for immediate employment for our offices. The individual:
- Excellent knowledge of AML law.
- At least 3 years’ work experience in providing Accounting services to Cyprus Companies, with international business.
- Excellent Knowledge of Greek and English language.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Maintaining accounting records.
- Arranging executions of day to day documentation.
- Performing Reconciliations.
Working Hours: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm daily.If you are interested in Joining our dynamic team, please send your curriculum vitae for the attention of Mrs. Meshelle Mina by e-mail to the following address: . Μη διαθέσιμο ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο ΠΑΡΟΜΟΙΕΣ ΔΟΥΛΕΙΕΣ Λευκωσία αναρτήθηκε χθές Λεμεσός αναρτήθηκε χθές Λευκωσία αναρτήθηκε χθές
For our Cyprus office, we are currently looking for a Finance Junior Accountant. Job DESCRIPTION: As a member of the Group’s in-house Finance Team based in Cyprus you will be …
A pioneering international consultancy involved in financial services in support of trade, investment, and development are looking to recruit a Junior Accountant to provide support…
Advance Career Ltd, on behalf of our client a well established accounting, audit and tax services corporation located in Nicosia is seeking to employ a Junior Accountant / ACCA Tra…