Cyprus Job Market
- Carrying out audit engagements in accordance with International Standards on Auditing.
- Assistance in the evaluation of audit risks and formulation of responses for more complex audit engagements.
- Ensuring work is prepared in accordance with the Firm’s methodology and standards.
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements.
- Preparation of tax computations and tax return while progressing.
- 6+ months of audit experience is required.
- Commenced, or will commence ACCA/ACA qualification courses.
- Relevant College/University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics etc…
- Knowledge of CaseWare will be considered advantageous.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and results oriented.
- Diligent, methodical, devoted and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A team player with pleasant personality.
- Fluency in both Greek and English, both oral and written.