Website Cyprus Job Market
Junior Compliance Officer
We are expanding our team and are looking to recruit a Junior Compliance Officer
Please note that the aptitude test takes 20′ to complete and the candidate will need to answer a series of simple multiple choice questions.
- BSc/BA in Law, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- Previous experience in Compliance role an advantage
- Efficiency under pressure and consistency in meeting tight deadlines
- Good Time Management, adopting a flexible work approach
- Attention to detail and quality of work.
- Good knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations.
- Good knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping.
- Very good command of English and Greek language. Russian language will be considered an advantage
- Implementing Compliance Monitoring program by carrying out the compliance reviews and checks
- Draft, modify and implement policies and agreements making relevant recommendations to senior management.
- Assist in the preparation of required periodic reports as per the regulations
- Track regulatory changes and ensure that needed changes are implemented in a timely manner
- Work closely with the Senior Management and Company’s compliance oversight function
- Work with all departments to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
LSTS Consultants Ltd is a licensed Fiduciary company regulated under ICPAC and specialises in taxation, corporate administration, and accountancy, fiduciary and business advisory services based in Cyprus.
LSTS Audit Services Limited is a licensed audit company regulated under ICPAC.
Our team comprises chartered accountants, financial analysts and lawyers based in Cyprus with a large and rapidly expanding client portfolio. Our clients range from multinational companies to investment funds, and include smaller corporate clients, as well as, private individuals.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο