- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business Administration or related field.
- Any previous experience in a Customer Service or Administration capacity will be considered an advantage, but not essential.
- Fluency in Russian, Greek and English is a must (Written & Spoken).
- Excellent client/customer service skills are essential.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Competent IT Skills (Microsoft Office etc…).
- Good attention to detail.