Cyprus Job Market
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all Subject Access Requests (SAR) are accurately recorded onto the relevant systems including tracking the progress, ensuring prompt replies, and ensuring statutory deadlines are met;
- Monitoring and maintaining records of all data processing activities conducted by the company;
- Contributing to the development and deployment of monitoring and compliance processes;
- Responding to queries from the business on data protection;
- Drafting and updating internal policies, procedures and training;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to handle requests under the GDPR (679/2018) and the Data Protection Legislation in general;
- Following up with changes in law and issue recommendations to ensure compliance.
- University Degree in Law;
- Experience in a similar role in large data-driven organisation will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent English and Greek communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Maintain confidentiality of personal/sensitive information;
- Able to work well in a team as well as individually;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Why you’ll love working with us:
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive compensation package and the chance to build a successful career.
How you can apply:
Could you be the candidate that we are looking for?
Apply now at and become the next member of our amazing team. Applications will be accepted until the 15th of December, 2019 and will be treated with the strictest confidence; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We thank all candidates for the interest in our vacancy; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Σύμβουλοι επιχειρήσεων