NAGA is a leading FinTech company, founded in 2015. Our vision is to give all our clients the same opportunity to achieve financial freedom and claim their piece in the markets. Our mission is to make investing simple and accessible to all.
At NAGA we are always seeking talented individuals to join our family and pursue a long-term career. If you are talented, dynamic, performance driven and committed individual and would like to join us apply for one of our open positions.
Our team is currently expanding, and we are currently looking to hire a Junior Dealer for our offices in Limassol.
Your Role will entail:
- Assisting in the monitoring operation of trading platforms with regards to reception and transmission of client orders.
- Assisting with execution of client orders and handling clients inquiries.
- Monitoring of client’s transactions and activities.
- Producing daily reports.
- Gaining experience with MT4/5 Administration (Admins, managers) and bridge.
- Responding, investigating and resolving various incidents related to many systems.
- Keeping up to date with market news
- Following Company’s and Dealing Department’s procedures.
- Assisting in Quoting
- Confirming and transmitting client trades in line with company’s policy and procedures
- Obtaining CySEC License within a 1 year.
The position is based on rotational shifts.
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics or any other relevant field.
- Fluent in English (both written and oral).
- Previous working experience in a CySEC Regulated firm would be an advantage but not mandatory.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Strong interest in financial markets, economy and technology
- Organized with a high attention to detail.
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications
- Excellent working environment with opportunities for personal and professional development
- Medical insurance coverage after 6 months of employment
- Training and career development