Cyprus Job Market
- Trade with and cover clients foreign exchange deals.
- Support traders and cover for them.
- Provide fundamental and technical analysis to clients.
- Assist in the cash flow and liquidity management of the company.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree with an emphasis in at least one of the following areas: Banking/Finance/Economics or related field.
- Holder of the Advanced Certificate from CySEC.
- No Relevant Experience is required.
- Willingness to work shifts as and when required on a rotational basis.
- Strong sense of professionalism, organisational, mathematical and analytical skills.
- Very good computer literacy (Microsoft Packages: i.e. Excel, Word).
- Very good knowledge of English and Greek (more languages will be considered an advantage).
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας
With offices in Nicosia and Limassol, CareerFinders was founded by two recruitment professionals with extensive industry experience both in Cyprus and Internationally…