Cyprus Job Market
Marlow Navigation is looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer that is passionate about automating, developing and executing DevOps best-practices, providing solution architectures, and strategy for DevOps adoption.
If you want to join a completely new team and project and get involved in the setup of the new system from the grounds up then keep reading.
We are looking for someone who loves working on infrastructure and operations, loves to mix system administration and development, someone who is passionate about learning new skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the industry
- Experience interfacing directly with customer, their operations team, and responding to customer requests
- Finding system deficiencies, finding work-around to circumvent deficiencies, and figuring out solutions to remove them, working with both front-end and back-end portions of the system
- Understanding entire data flow and all data formats, and troubleshooting problems
- Linux Experience and Enthusiasm
- Familiarity with Microservices
- Familiarity with Docker or Kubernetes
- Familiarity with any Cloud provider
What you’ll experience:
- Top-notch technologies
- A team committed to exploring what’s next
- Opportunities to gain new knowledge
What you bring to the table:
- A Bachelor’s in software engineering or a related technical field, plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience or a Master’s degree is required;
- Agile experience preferred
- Strong understanding of software engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Solid knowledge of the software development process
What sets you apart:
- Ability to interact effectively with project teams, managers and end users
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Solid ability to grasp and apply new information quickly and handle increasing responsibilities with growing complexity
- Creative and innovative thinking with the ability to multitask
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Marlow Navigation is one of the leading crew and ship management companies globally today. We manage a diverse fleet of vessels via a worldwide network of fully owned subsidiary offices, coordinated from our headquarters in Limassol, Cyprus. This is all supported by our in-house crew and ship management operating applications.
Fast-moving changes and new possibilities in today’s digital landscape have led us towards embarking on a major transformation to re-design this tailor-made software. As such, we are looking to strengthen our core IT and Development team to assist in evaluating the current setup, and ultimately to assist in creating and rolling out a new innovative solution.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable, reputable and growing company, and be part of an initiative with enormous potential for acceleration within our industry.
HOW TO APPLY
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience, plus excellent working conditions at one of Cyprus’ most well-known international companies. Only those eligible to work in Cyprus/the EU will be considered.
Candidates are requested to apply with their full CV via our website, mentioning the position title in the relevant field, or copy paste the following link:
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Ναυτιλιακές Εταιρείες
Since the company’s beginnings in 1982 from the maritime hub of Limassol, Marlow Navigation has grown to become a globally renowned & trusted name in the ship management industry…
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα