Cyprus Job Market
The Junior Implementation Engineer configures, tests and ensures support of the solution, according to the requirements analysis. Typically, a Junior Implementation Engineer works on strict plan under supervision of a senior colleague. He/She implements the requirements for each delivery assignment while meeting the company business objectives.
- Participate in and perform requirements analysis.
- Configure Software to the needs of the customer.
- Develop custom components of the product independently or with support of the team lead.
- Perform quality assurance based on the needs of the project.
- Identify defects in the system, resolve incidents and support the testing process of customers/projects.
- Deliver software/components to customers based on project objectives.
- Support software installed at customers.
- Strong educational background in Information Technology. A degree in Computer Science or related field preferably 2.1 or over 6.5/10. MSc will be considered an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged however 1-2 years’ experience within the industry will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including to communicate technical ideas clearly effectively and convincingly.
- Ability to work in teams and with people of varying abilities and backgrounds.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and correctly.
- Able to troubleshoot and identify technical issues quickly.
- Willingness to travel abroad for projects.
- Strong knowledge of Database (Oracle preferred) and PL/SQL.
- Basic programming knowledge in Java.
- Administrative skills on a Unix platform (preferred).
- Knowledge of networking, including TCP/IP.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Γραφεία Ευρέσεως Εργασίας
With offices in Nicosia and Limassol, CareerFinders was founded by two recruitment professionals with extensive industry experience both in Cyprus and Internationally…