Cyprus Job Market
Junior IT Support Officer position provides technical support and ensures the whole company runs smoothly. IT Support monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs and configures hardware, software, and solves technical problems. This is a Mac-based network therefore strong knowledge of Mac technical support is a plus.
Dial Marketing Services is a fast growing company that offers marketing services to several companies. Due to the growth spurt we are currently experiencing, we need a Junior IT Support Officer to join our team in Larnaca, Cyprus. That’s where you come in.
Your key responsibilities will consist of (but not limited to):
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, basic networking, printers and Wifi
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and local network
- Responding in a timely manner to IT issues and requests
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Managing daily backups
- Assisting with IT Inventory management
- Assisting with basic data center maintenance
- Assisting with general MS Word, MS Excel, LibreOffice user questions
You’re our ideal candidate if you:
- Strong technical experience using Macs
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- An ability to prioritise and have a keen eye for detail
- Occasionally physical nature of the role may require to lift and carry heavy IT equipment
- Basic knowledge of Linux
What we offer
When you put your best foot forward, we will, too. This is what you can expect:
- An attractive salary based on your experience and skills.
- Terrific working conditions.
- A chance to thrive in a fast growing company.
- Α fantastic team of driven international colleagues.
- A pleasant informal working environment.
Where will you be working?
You will join our team in our office in Larnaca, Cyprus. Of course, you’ll have the latest hardware and software at your disposal in this spacious, contemporary working environment.
Interested? Apply Now!
If our Junior IT Support Officer job is what you’re looking for, you may be the person we’re looking for! Send your CV and a motivational letter to . We’ll be in touch!
Once we receive your CV we will review your qualifications against our current requirements. Should your background and experience meet the requirements of one of our job openings, we will contact you to request additional information. If we do not have an appropriate position at this time, we shall retain your CV for a period of six months, for future consideration.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μάρκετινγκ / Διαφήμιση
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα, Πάφος, Αμμόχωστος