NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Junior Software Developer will be responsible for developing code under the guidance of a senior resource, helping to ensure that the project is completed on time and on/under budget. This position will also be responsible for unit testing, debugging new and/or existing software, performance tuning.
- Develop code based on the specifications provided
- Participate in code development by actively writing code and conducting unit testing
- Supporting the QA processes
- Work with development team to troubleshoot development environment, production environment, performance tune and optimize code
- Ability to work from rudimentary requirements and specifications
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to design and develop large scale, complex applications
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge and experience in one (or more) of the following: C# .NET, Java
- English – Overall – Fluent
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο