Cyprus Job Market
We are developing market-leading turnkey wagering solutions for the modern sports betting industry, covering all sectors and distribution channels from retail to online products. Our 600 employees based in Vienna, Bremen, London, Malmo, Nicosia, and Sofia build the foundation of our success and YOU can be part of it!
Your main tasks will be:
- The first point of contact for our customers concerning software and hardware issues (telephone support, live chat, and ticketing system)
- Providing instructions for technical engineers
- Remotely maintaining our terminal operation worldwide
- Acting as an interface for our customers to our traders, developers and IT
- Supporting software rollouts
- Actively participating in new projects
This role is meant for YOU if YOU:
- Would like to start and develop your career in the Sports betting field
- Have strong computer skills
- Have relevant experience or knowledge
- Are fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Have a customer-oriented mindset
- Problem-solving and communication skills
- Can work on shifts (including weekends, public holidays and night shifts)
What we offer in return:
- An excellent remuneration package (including attractive salary, Annual Bonus, Provident Fund, 13th Salary, and Medical insurance).
- An exciting workplace with excellent career development opportunities in a stable, though, fast-growing company.
- Ongoing training and support throughout work years.
If you are excited by the challenge and fast-paced work, please click here:
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Playtech BGT Sports is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Πληροφορική