MERIDIAN TRUST CORPORATE & FIDUCIARY SERVICES LTD
- Reviewing, drafting and preparation of various corporate documents and contracts.
- Communicating/Reviewing and preparing of all relevant forms and documentation for submission to governmental offices, financial institutions, authorities and other counterparties in order to provide compliance with requirements and applicable law.
- Reviewing Company’s internal documentation for the compliance with legislation, drafting internal company’s policies, manuals and other documents.
- Advising clients on legal, financial matters, settlements of outstanding fees , etc.
- Participating in behalf of the company at the AGM’s of the Management Committees of the Owners of complexes which company is managing.
- Assist for the preparation of the AGM’s of the Management committees of the Owners.
- Overlook and follow up on legal cases against court.
- Degree in Law.
- Knowledge of Cyprus legislation in the field for Real Estate and Immovable Property Law.
- Registered Member of Cyprus Bar Association.
- Excellent written /oral command of Greek and English language .(Knowledge of Russian will be considered as an advantage ).
- Computer proficient.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Perfect planning and time-management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Result oriented.
REMUNERATIONCompetitive remuneration package according to qualifications and experience. Please send your CV and motivation letter by email at with subject Lawyer. Πάφος ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο ΠΑΡΟΜΟΙΕΣ ΔΟΥΛΕΙΕΣ Λεμεσός αναρτήθηκε χθές Λεμεσός αναρτήθηκε χθές Λεμεσός αναρτήθηκε χθές
Drafting of contracts, agreements and other legal documents Assisting in the review of documents to ensure that they comply with rules and legal requirements Liaising with client…
RESPONSIBILITIES Reviewing , drafting and preparation of various corporate documents and contracts. Preparing of all relevant forms and documentation for submission to governmen…