City: Limassol, 02, CY
Company: Amdocs, Inc.
Job ID: 76109
Required Travel :No Travel
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
You will join our Global Learning team, and you will contribute in the planning and execution of learning & training programs for all Amdocs employees
What will your job look like?
- You will operate and execute the learning program: creating the schedule, managing registrations, handling the preparations, providing support on the day of the event.
- You will be part of a global team that operate and execute global sessions and events.
- You will have to build partnership both with your stakeholders in L&D and with our partners in other business units
- You will be communicating with vendors to set up learning events the support and guidance of procurement department.
All you need is…
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Management or a relevant field
- About 2 years of previous experience in the L&D field or HR in general.
- Previous experience in operational positions & in a customer facing environment
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
- A strong team player, with the ability to build valuable relationships
- Amazing communication skills, being creating and able to work independently.
Why you will love this job:
- You will part of a great team who design & support the learning of 26000 employees worldwide.
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development.
- You will get the opportunity to keep up to date with the latest global learning trends.
If you would be excited to join a global organization and work alongside amazing HR professionals to contribute for the learning experience of thousands employees worldwide, just click