Cyprus Job Market
We are currently seeking to recruit a Legal Assistant to join us in our Limassol office. The successful candidate will join the legal department and be required to provide legal administrative support to the legal team.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Law, previous legal experience, knowledge of KYC requirements, an understanding of corporate / commercial law and a proactive work ethic. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and want to join a dynamic company, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
- Provide legal administrative support to the team
- Collecting and maintaining up-to-date KYC records
- Assisting with regulatory applications and gathering supporting evidence
- Maintaining databases and filing records
- Creating templates and precedent documents
- Preparing project progress reports and diarising key dates
- Arranging for execution, certification, apostille and legalisation of documents
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested
- University degree in Law (LLB Hons or equivalent)
- 2+ years of related working experience
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office (in particular Word and Excel)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- A demonstrated ability to work independently, manage time and prioritise tasks
- Fluent written and spoken English
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant.
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to quoting the job title into the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Forex
Maxiflex LTD is a Cyprus Investment Firm licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission. EuropeFX.com is a brand owned and operated by Maxiflex Ltd.
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα, Πάφος, Αμμόχωστος