- Enhance attorney effectiveness by providing information-management support representing the attorney to clients and others
JOB DUTIES – REQUIREMENTS
- Welcome guest and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing,retrieving, copying and transmitting text,data and graphics,coordinating case preparation.
- Conserves attorneys time by reading,researching, reviewing, verifying,and routing correspondence; reports and legal documents; drafting letters and documents;collecting and analyzing information; initiating communication ,organizing client conferences and attorney meetings; scheduling couriers ,court reporters,expert witnesses and other special functions; coordinating preparation of charts, graphs and other courtroom visual;preparing expense reports.
- Maintain attorney calendar by planning,and scheduling conferences , teleconferences,disposition, and travel;reporting and monitoring court appearance dates,pleadings and filing requirements;monitoring evidence- gathering;anticipating changes in litigation or transaction preparation requirements.
- Represent attorney by communicating and obtaining information; following -up on delegated assignments ; knowing when to act and when refers matters to attorney.
- Providing historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions; maintaining transcripts; documenting and maintaining evidence.
- Excellent written/ oral command of Greek and English language. Russian will be consider as an advantage.
- computer proficient.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Perfect planning and time-management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Result oriented and ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of the Cyprus Legislation on the field for Real Estate and Immovable Property Law will be consider as an advantage.
Competitive remuneration package according to qualification and experience.
Please sent your CV and motivation letter by email at with subject Legal Secretary.
ÎÎÎÎÎÎ£ ÎÎ ÎÎ£Î§ÎÎÎÎ£ÎÎ£: ÎÎ· Î´Î¹Î±Î¸ÎÏÎ¹Î¼Î¿
Î ÎÎ¡ÎÎÎÎÎÎ£ ÎÎÎ¥ÎÎÎÎÎ£