A.A.M. & C. Limited
• Communicate with clients directly and respond to any legal requests
• Handling all matters around Corporate Law
• Provide legal opinion
• Preparing and reviewing Memorandums, Shareholder Agreements, etc.
• Incorporation of various companies in different jurisdictions (e.g.: Belize, Honk Kong, Marshall Islands, etc.).
• Preparing, submitting and ordering all the necessary documents, forms, certificates, etc., to and from the Cyprus Registrar.
• Monitoring and advising on ongoing transactions, deals within the companies and all the documents, acts relating to them (from Cyprus, English, Russian law perspective).
• General understanding of tax system in Cyprus, Russia and advising on the ongoing transactions, deals accordingly.
• Communicating, opening accounts with local and international banks and preparing, submitting all the necessary documents.
• Communicating with legal service providing companies, clients, related parties regarding ongoing daily operations of the companies.
• Being appointed as a director, if required.
• Reviewing and drafting of corporate, finance, commercial agreements and documents including but not limited to option agreements, SPAs, SHA, loan agreements, articles of association, pledge agreements, security agreements, instruments of transfer, power of attorneys, resolutions etc.
• Working with the registrar of companies, tax authorities, real estate authorities and other government bodies in order to carry out requests of clients.
• Reviewing and drafting documentation regarding change in share capital including but not limited to documentation relating to conversion of shares, cancellation of shares, amendment of share capital.
• Performing in-depth legal research and preparation of relevant reports.
• Provision of legal opinions on companies law, tax and commercial matters.
• Manage and administer all policies and procedures associated with the regulatory compliance program.
• Working directly with the founder of the law firm and receive relevant training on all ongoing requests.
• Preparation and submission of all required regulatory filings and disclosure thereof of documents in a timely and accurate manner, in coordination with legal council as needed.
• KYC/AML responsibilities, CySec reports, documents, politics.
• Train personnel on regulatory compliance matters to enhance understanding and awareness through the organization.
• Maintain systematic records of Company’s compliance program in the event of an outside audit or regulatory examination.
• Interface with regulators, examiners and outside legal associates (if required).
• Research regulatory laws, rules and regulations related to securities law compliance
Requirements to jobseeker:
• University Degree in Law
• Advanced user of computer (Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Office, etc.)
• Excellent knowledge of corporate matters
• Ability to communicate with clients and fulfill their requirements
• Excellent communication skills in both Greek and English
• Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Experience in the field of corporate law of 6 years and above.
To apply send CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org