Magotteaux East Mediterranean Ltd
To market products (castings and grinding media), services and systems that answer customer needs by:
– Providing cost effective solutions to answer customer needs.
– Implementing new solutions and concepts, which improve the customer equipment efficiency.
The customer is our first responsibility and through customer satisfaction, we will enjoy growth and improve our financial strength.
This will enable us to increase the value of our company and provide the employees with a challenging and dynamic working environment.
1. A CSR is responsible for the “order fulfillment” process for his/her customer portfolio, from start to finish.
The CSR is to ensure that all products and services required by customers are delivered and invoiced within respect of the established customer segmentation and objectives of the customer service center (CSC).
2. The CSR is to respond to and follow all requests coming from his / her customer portfolio. Those being a commercial, technical, financial and/or purely administrative request. When an answer cannot be given immediately, he/she will make sure that one is given within an agreed and reasonable time.
The objective of a CSR is to:
– Answer all customer calls and/or correspondence.
– Reduce to a minimum the customers ‘waiting’ time
– Give answers to all customer requests while respecting the commercial segmentation rules
3. The CSR will also assist the Account Manager in preparing their field visits and support them in managing the actions linked to the visits and which fall under the CSR activities.
4. Activities linked to internal co-ordination
The CSR is responsible for the internal co-ordination between the customer, the Account Managers and all other internal Magotteaux departments.
Lean is a business strategy/methodology in order to create flow. We are going to connect, balance & synchronize in order to guarantee a turnaround time to our customers. We are going to eliminate the wastes and create a process, which is repeatable, reliable and robust.
6. Additional Tasks performed for local position (Country / Area specific)
– To have experience with shipping of industrial goods from anywhere to Russia or other CIS countries. I.e. able to make an inquiry for freight cost to a forwarder in order to obtain his best price for shipment of goods from say China to say Georgia.
– To be fluent in English and Russian so as to be able to translate some modified articles in a Sales Contract from English to Russian without any misunderstanding.
– To be able to pick-up the phone and speak with a customer on the basis of instructions given in English by the Account Manager
Bachelor degree or the equivalent thereof.
• Experience in a commercial department in CIS countries is a plus.
• Good understanding of the company ERP/CRM system (SAP is a plus).
• Very good understanding of English, fluent in Russian (Mother tongue is a plus).
• Good understanding of MS Office (MSWord, MSExcel and MSPowerpoint).
• EU Citizenship is a plus.
• Good communication skills.
• Customer service driven.
• Good problem solving and analyzing abilities.
• Team player with a great team spirit.
• Open minded and open to change.
• Self-Motivated and Enthusiastic.
• Able to manage stressful situations.
• Be able to work independently and use own initiative.
WHAT WE OFFER
– Full-time position
– An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated and successful team with an international company culture
– An attractive remuneration package will be provided to the successful candidates based on skills and experience
– 13 salaries + Bonus
– Medical Insurance Scheme
To apply send CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org