Adlard Holdings Limited
· Preparing bank reconciliations;
· Preparing and maintaining bank records on a daily basis;
· Updating and verifying cashflow reports and ledgers;
· Preparing payments of expenses and other creditors for approval.
· Ensure cashflow records are maintained in compliance with company procedures.
· Preparing documentation for opening of the Bank Accounts, with banks in Cyprus and Overseas for Cyprus and other International jurisdictions
· Liaising with the bank
· Assist with ad hoc projects as may be required by the Head of Department.
· Entry-level and up to 2 years of experience in a similar role;
· University Degree in Finance or in a related field. ACCA/ACA student is an advantage;
· IT literate. Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word/Outlook. Experience with accounting software is an advantage.
· Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and critical thinking;
· Self-motivated, energetic with ability to work under pressure;
· Fluency in Russian and English is required, other languages are considered as advantage.
- Resident Permit
To apply send CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com