Cyprus Job Market
To perform and complete daily operational tasks in order to meet and exceed customer expectations, in compliance with all relevant regulations and the targets of the Company.
Duties & responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Applying scheduling, planning, and coordination activities to support product inbound and outbound operations.
- Ensuring that all data that needs to be entered into the “Intranet System” is entered and amended so that is always updated and accurate.
- Order processing according to delivery terms.
- The production and exporting operations of the company
- Raw materials planning and stock replenishment
- Inventory control and warehouse management
- Analysing processes and procedures and implementing improvements
- Maintaining seamless communication with top management, staff, customers and vendors
- Ensuring KPI’s are in place and the production targets are met
- University degree in operations, logistics, business management, economics, engineering, or any other relevant field
- Strong IT skills including database management and exceptionally good knowledge of the MS office
- Working knowledge of ERP software and WMS systems will be considered an advantage.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
We are offering an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience as well as a modern and professional working environment with excellent career opportunities.
Please send your CV with a brief cover letter at: by 06/02/2021
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Βιομηχανίες