Cyprus Job Market
The successful candidate will be assigned to work on various engagements which will cover a variety of International tax projects and International tax advisory related issues and will also advise a wide range of international and local clients. This is a great opportunity for a high caliber professional who wish to work and thrive in a high-performance environment.
- Providing advice to clients and interacting with the relevant Authorities
- Providing excellent service to both local and multi-national Cyprus headquartered companies with International Tax related issues
- Preparing training presentations aimed at external and internal audiences
- Undertaking effective research towards providing effective solutions
- Understanding and analyzing technical issues
- Building the reputation of KPMG through the quality of work, knowledge and experience
- Monitoring and upholding high quality of service to clients (internal and external)
- Coaching and giving clear directions, positive and constructive feedback to less experienced staff
- Reporting directly to the Head of the Department
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA,CPA)
- University degree with a minimum grade of 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in the relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written and spoken)
- IT literacy with sound knowledge of Excel/Word
- Business awareness and high motivation
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to deliver quality
- Good coaching skills and project management skills
The Firm offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours, working from home arrangements and most importantly excellent opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging apply now, through our
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any queries in completing the online application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: 22 209196, E:
Λεμεσός, Λευκωσία, Λάρνακα, Πάφος, Αμμόχωστος
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Μη διαθέσιμο
KPMG operates in Cyprus since 1948 and currently employs more than 900 professionals working from 6 different offices around the country…
αναρτήθηκε πριν 2 ημέρες