- Closely monitoring the financial markets and always staying on top of the news.
- Responsible for investigating analysis, which can involve finding financial information, examining, interpreting, and reporting on the data collected.
- Communicating important such developments to the Sales team, working closely with the Sales Manager.
- Conducting research and analysis on competition as well as investigating other products that will add value to our existing product.
- Conducting webinars, daily transmitting analysis from third parties to clients.
- Responsible for contacting market’s research and being up do date with the market development.
- Conducting 1 on 1 educational sessions with clients via tele-meeting software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Passionate about the world of financial markets.
- Excellent knowledge of traditional Technical Analysis tools.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and self-starter.
- CySec Advanced certificate will be considered as an advantage.
- CFTe certificate will be considered as an advantage.
- 1+ years’ experience in similar position.
- Responsible, organized, and detail oriented.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.