Cyprus Job Market
IronFX is a leading global online broker specialising in Forex, CFDs, Commodities and Spot Metals since 2010. IronFX is operating under of multiple of reputable licences (UK,Australia,Cyprus,South Africa), brands and offices around the world.
- Manage and organize all Marketing administration duties on a daily basis.
- Assist with the coordination of marketing activities with vendors and subsidiaries.
- Manage and categorize email internal and external communications.
- Copy editing and proof-reading ensures the company’s message is communicated and meets quality standards and compliance requirements.
- Support Company events/ seminars/ expos coordination if required.
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work within a marketing team, and other departments.
- Must be able to effectively organize, prioritize and execute tasks to meet strict deadlines.
- Must be extremely detail oriented, as accuracy is required in performing all functions of this position.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills required.
Remuneration: An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Employment Conditions: Full Time
If you match the above criteria and you are interested in joining us, please forward your CV to .
For enquiries, please contact the HR Department at +357 25027000.
ΚΛΑΔΟΣ ΑΠΑΣΧΟΛΗΣΗΣ: Forex
IronFX is a leading global online broker specialising in Forex, CFDs, Commodities and Spot Metals since 2010…